Car engine reconditioning must be performed comprehensively. In order to meet the expectations of our customers during reconditioning work, we offer ultrasonic cleaning of engine components.
Ultrasonic cleaning guarantees maximum cleanliness of a component in a short time, when compared to mechanical cleaning. At the same time, as a non-invasive method, it does not damage fragile or complicated mechanisms, so it can also be used for cleaning vintage and sports engines. We provide professional services in the scope of industrial cleaning of engines, blocks and car heads.
Ultrasonic cleaning – the scope of application:
Ultrasounds effectively remove impurities such as:
- coolant emulsions,
- filings and others.
The cavitation process generated by ultrasounds intensively affects the surface, but does not cause damage to the components and parts being cleaned.
For ultrasonic cleaning, we use an Ultron car wash made to special order. The washer is adapted to the needs of our plant.
Thanks to the ultrasonic washer, the cleaning time of elements is shortened when compared to other cleaning methods. This method does not cause any damage to the components being cleaned. It enables the cleaning of parts and elements of machines with dimensions:
- max. mass 200 kg,
- length 1300, width 700, height 500.
Industrial cleaning – advantages:
- very low concentration of the etching agent (approx. 5-7%)
- the process can be carried out at low temperatures – approx. 50oC
- low electric power consumption
- several times shorter machining time: the standard method takes approx. 2 h, while the method with ultrasound assistance takes approx. 30 min.
- obtaining a smooth homogeneous surface in contrast to, for example, shot blasting where the surface is rough
- the ultrasonic cleaning method ensures accurate and even cleaning even in hard to reach and “shaded” places
- the ultrasound method also ensures very accurate degreasing of elements, for example, before painting. In the case of the shot blasting method, additional element cleaning is required
- no harmful dust is generated as is the case with shot blasting.