Industrial honing – from Ø 16 mm to Ø 1000 mm
Honing, also known as cross grinding, is a technology for the machining of bores, which involves removing excess material from the inner surface using abrasive stones. Our honing services guarantee:
- surface quality
Honing allows removing hole shape errors including:
- curvature of axis
Our company specializes in honing cylinders. We undertake both honing of single cylinder bushes as well as honing of unusual block designs. The company also hones bodies, pipes and cylinders. Our plant is equipped with digitally controlled honing machines, allowing the optimal technical parameters of the cylinder sliding surface to be obtained. Our services are not limited to industrial honing, as they also include honing of engine blocks and a number of other processes in the field of reconditioning of engines and other car components.
- greater accuracy of the machined bore,
- longer service life of components,
- no surface tension.
Range of honed diameters:
- 1,25 mm – 20 mm, length 100 mm
- 20 mm – 25 mm, length 1500 mm
- 25 mm – 50 mm, length 3000 mm
- 50 mm – 1000 mm, length 10000 mm
Unspecified diameters and lengths require consultation in order to select the tool.
- Delapena vertical honing machine
- Gehring, horizontal honing machine digitally controlled
- Sunnen horizontal honing machine digitally controlled
- Ceramic, metallic and carbide surfaces
- Stainless steel
Technical consultancy on:
- implementation of honing technology
- selection of honing parameters and tools
- purchase and reconditioning of tools